This day is celebrated on 8th May and on that day we can express our feelings to our mother by presenting them different things or by doing something special for our mother. As we all know that the love of mother towards its child cannot be replaced or we can say that this is the only thing which cannot be changed.
Best quotes for mothers day
M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,
“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER,”
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
- A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.
- The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.
- Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn; Hundreds of lambs in the purple clover; Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn; But only one mother the wide world over.
- Mother–that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” —Robert Browning.
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” —Robert A.Heinlein
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.” —Maya
Mothers day wallpapers