It is hard to put the meaning of love into words.
Love, an emotions that can inspire us to attain some of the maddest and most awesome feats. Fortunately, some of the superlative artists of the world, poets, musicians and hopeless romantics (like ourselves) have coped to enounce the magic of love using words so simple and perfect, sharing them can mean the world.
Here are the best love quotes you will find online. These quotes are perfect for sharing with that special someone.
- “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”—Leo Christopher
- “The greatest thing you’ll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return.”— “Unforgettable with Love” by Natalie Cole
- “Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.”— L. Mencken
- You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.
- When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.― F. Scott Fitzgerald
- I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.
- The most memorable people in your life will be the people who loved you.
- I love those hugs where you just don’t want to let go.
- I loved you yesterday, I love you still, I always have, I always will.
- “Within you I lose myself. Without you I find myself wanting to become lost again.”
- “Love can be magic. But sometimes, magic is just an illusion..”
- “I would have followed him to hell, if he asked me, and maybe I did.”
- “The best thing that ever happened to me is you.”
- “Kiss me, and you may see stars. Love me, and I will give them to you.”
- “To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.”
Best Inspirational Romantic Quotes And Sayings About Love